NQT EYFS Induction Programme
For the academic year 2018/19, the Wandle Teaching School Alliance will continue to work together with Eastwood Nursery School, a centre of excellent Early Years practice, and Wandsworth LA to jointly deliver the EYFS NQT Induction Programme.
We continually update the programme to ensure that schools benefit from the most up to date guidance and support.
Our EYFS NQT programme consists of:
- Seven days' worth of tailored training devised and delivered by teachers and trainers who have wide experience of the EYFS context.
- Three sessions aimed at providing vital support and guidance to the team around the NQT. This thoughtfully created training supports you to enable your NQTs to reach their training goals and to make the most effective contribution to your school improvement.
- Three Twilight sessions at the most challenging points of the academic year to allow NQTs from our four programmes (EYFS, Special Schools, Years 1 to 3 and Years 4 to 6) to come together and support each other around common challenges.
- Early identification and tailored interventions for NQTs at risk of not meeting the Teachers' Standards.
• £475 for the full 10 session induction programme. There is no additional charge for the three team around the NQT training sessions if your NQT is signed up to the full induction programme.
NQT Appropriate Body Service
It is a legal requirement to register all NQTs with an Appropriate Body for formal assessment and quality assurance purposes. This service is provided by Wandsworth LA through the online NQT Manager website.
Cost per NQT: £150
To secure a place on the 2018/19 NQT EYFS Induction Programme, please click on the 'Book Now' button below.