General Data Protection Regulations within a School or Multi Academy Trust
The session is designed for SLT and Data Protection Officers who are preparing for GDPR in their school or MAT. During the session we will be looking at what GDPR is and the implications to the school or MAT. The session will then go on to look at how the Wandle Learning Trust is preparing for GDPR, lessons they have learnt and advice they would give.
- Key terms / definitions of the GDPR
- The 6 main principles of the GDPR
- Legal implications of NOT complying with GDPR
- What is the role of the Data Protection Officer?
- Issues you might face within your school.
How the Wandle Learning Trust has prepared for GDPR:
- Data audits – What data do you hold? How safe is the data?
- Personal data - Accuracy of data, storage, retention and deletion
- Policies and procedures
SLT and Data Protection Officers
Autumn Cohort: Tuesday 16th October 2018
13:00 – 16:00
Chesterton Primary School (Dagnall Street, Battersea, London, SW11 5DT)
Further information:Book now
Please contact the Wandle Teaching School Alliance: 0207 622 1619 / firstname.lastname@example.org.