Introduction to Mindfulness for teaching professionals is over four 75min sessions (of groups of 10-30), participants will remember how to take in the good, by learning easy breathing techniques and discuss practical ways to help them cope with the stresses and potential anxieties of working in education, so that their work and personal lives can feel more positive and harmonious. They will also be able to use the techniques with pupils in the classroom.
Over the 4 weeks we will look at:
· Why and how we operate on auto-pilot and feel the need to rush through the day
· How we should/can judge ourselves less, in order to be happier, more positive teachers
· What stressors we face as teachers and how they can provoke negative emotions, reactions and urges
· How to deal with the difficulties of teaching and remain grounded and upbeat
· How to relate to our thoughts and flourish as happy teachers
· How to accept things and let high-energy, low-stress teaching take place.
Your experienced trainer, Anna Wille, previously a KS2 teacher, has taught mindfulness to over 4300 children, teens and adults over the last 5 years, with consistent feedback that the courses have improved the lives of those taking part.
Aimed at: Teaching professionals
Dates: POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Venue: Swaffield Primary School, Swaffield Road, London, SW18 2SA
Cost: £120I have a question