Join our Hub Lead Vicky Linke, who will be delivering the training course "Developing Reading For Pleasure In Your School"
- Unpicking the research behind reading for pleasure
- Strategies to build a R4P ethos and tips for creating a school ‘buzz’ around reading
- Support with selecting diverse books that represent your school community
- Ideas for organisation of school library/ class book corner
- Action planning next steps for your school/class
This course is free through the Wandle English Hub for all state-funded primary schools from any of our 16 Wandle Hub boroughs. However, if you are unable to attend you will need to cancel via the website 48 hours in advance otherwise you will incur a £40 administration fee.