Early Years - EQUIPped for Outdoor Learning
Led by Rob Nicholson, a qualified Mountain Leader and former Head of Outstanding Eastwood Nursery School, the online course will allow you to develop understanding of and skills in:
- How to organise and develop the outdoor learning environment with children
- How to plan and run short outings in the local area
- Navigation skills appropriate for use with young children
- STEM - science, technology, engineering and maths
- Using stories as starting points for outdoor learning.... and much more!
Aimed at: Early Years practitioners, support staff in schools and nursery class teachers.
Dates: Tuesday 7th July
Time: 4pm – 5pm
Venue: Online via Microsoft Teams
Cost: Free to attend
I have a question