Mike Fleetham is a learning designer and executive coach whose sell-out Saturday "Designing Effective Online Learning and Training" are helping educators around the world to make their online teaching and training effective, enjoyable and engaging.
What we’ll cover:
• Basics (control panel/audio/video/meeting set up)
• Settings and Security
• You, the host!
• House Rules
• Protocol & Etiquette
• Effective Facilitation
• Effective online pedagogy
• Organising Breakout rooms
• Using Polls for assessment and engagement
• Interactive teaching with screen annotation
• Whiteboard group collaboration
• Developing effective remote conversations
• Building Online Communities
Who is it for:
Teachers, trainers, consultants and school leaders who want to make the most of using online teaching and learning, professional development and successful meetings.
4x 1hour online sessions with 3x30 minute gap tasks and a final short assessment
You will need a stable internet connection and Zoom installed on a laptop or PC with working audio and video. Any level of Zoom plan is fine for this course however to use the poll feature as a host requires a paid Zoom account. All other features are available on the basic free account